Everyone is busy working on their research question and their reports. We all have a busy time over the next few days and I know some of you will be working on your report over the weekend. Use this post ask questions about your research or your report if you want help in the comment section.
I will be up in Auckland at the England vs Scotland game at the weekend so you will need to be keep checking back if you ask question at the weekend because I won't be able to get back to you straight away but I will answer! (I am going to be supporting Scotland by the way!)
Room 5, remember some important internet safety rules when using this site (and others): never give your full name, never give your phone number, address or email details, don't mention where you will be at a particular time, don't put any of that information on the net about anyone else, think carefully if you respond to anyone else's comments because they can't hear your tone of voice, do not call people names or put them down
Welcome to Room 5's Blog
Room 5 is a Year 6 & 7 class at St Patrick's School in Greymouth, New Zealand.
We are using this blog as a space to share our learning and to keep in touch with each other over the weekend.
Please feel free to leave a comment. Your comments will show after they have been approved by our teacher, Miss Paterson. To leave a comment or to read others simply click on the word 'comment' under the post you wish to comment on.
We hope you enjoy following our learning journey.
Time Zones
Labels
- Alec (5)
- Angelo (5)
- Angus (7)
- Angus' friends and whanau (2)
- Argentina (1)
- Arthurs Pass (1)
- Australia (1)
- Billy (4)
- Canada (1)
- Chanelle (18)
- Chanelle's friends and whanau (1)
- Cliantha (9)
- Dane (3)
- England (1)
- Fiji (1)
- France (1)
- Georgia (1)
- Harry (4)
- Holly (4)
- Ireland (1)
- Italy (1)
- Jack (3)
- Jackson (4)
- Jake (21)
- Jake's friends and whanau (3)
- Japan (1)
- Jessie (8)
- Joe (5)
- Joe's friends and whanau (1)
- Katie (20)
- Katie's friends and whanau (2)
- Katies friends and whanau (1)
- Kaylee (4)
- Kaylee's friends and whanau (1)
- Kendal (15)
- Levi (6)
- Levi's friends and whanau (1)
- Megan (8)
- Michael (5)
- Michael's friends and whanau (1)
- Namibia (1)
- Nathan (3)
- New Zealand (1)
- Peter (4)
- Peter and William's friend's and whanau (4)
- Romania (1)
- Room 6 (1)
- Russia (1)
- Samoa (1)
- Scotland (1)
- Seini (3)
- South Africa (1)
- Thomas (4)
- Tonga (1)
- USA (1)
- Wales (1)
- William (7)
Hey Miss Paterson...
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering what we do once we have finished our narrative??? Do we edit it of just leave it???
See you later!
Hi Chanelle,
ReplyDeleteI think it is important to for you to edit it and proofread. Once you read it back to yourself I am sure you will want to recraft it a bit. Don't forget to check it against the success criteria. I hope you had a really good day. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have done on Monday. Have a good weekend.
I need a leason for cause and effect because I get confursed thanks.
ReplyDeleteHi Jake
ReplyDeleteThink about the Three Little Pigs story.
Cause: Little Pigs have to leave home
Effect: Pigs are homeless
Cause: They get some sticks and build the first house
Effect: The house is weak so the Wolf blows it down
Cause: The first Little Pig has no where to hide
Effect: The wolf eats the little pig.
Isn't this doesn't help don't worry too much. We will have go back over it again on Monday.
Enjoy your weekend
Hey Jake...
ReplyDeleteIf you want I could help you out with the card...
Ask me on Monday if you still need help!